Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Major Studio: Links to type in motion pieces...

Here are some motion graphics typography pieces that I have inspired by so far. The links go to different works done by different broadcasting firms and student works.

What is Typography? Student Work
Type in Motion
Trollback.com
Excuse Moi
Serial Cut Reel 2007
Carnegie Mellon Student Work
Renascent.nl/motion.htm
You Tube Video
You Tube Video

also...this is th best motion graphics website ever:
Motionographer.com

Also...here is some processing that I did during bootcamp using the typing function. I would like to incorporate this somehow in my project, although the main direction of my project is to present everything in a narrative format.
Processing Type

And finally...here is the official processing website which is going to be my bible for the next few weeks..
Processing.org

To move forward with the project, I am thinking of either recording a conversation between friends or using an existing recording of a famous speech or interview and try to work on animating the type in after effects.

That's all for now, check back later for more updates.

No comments: